At Zoom, safety comes first. From the time you meet our caregiver to the time you are safely home. We make sure you are our number one concern. Texting or talking on the phone is not allowed. Every caregiver is from your community, and I meet them to make sure they are friendly, polite, and, most importantly, love seniors.
Simple. Your caregiver will be delighted to meet you. Have a good attitude.
We do the criminal record check legally permissible at the county, state and federal levels the driver has lived in the last seven years.
We take a copy when we first meet drivers to confirm they are who they say they are.
We run their driving record when we first meet them and on an ongoing basis.
Our caregivers are mature and respectful.
We confirm the inspection matches the car they are driving.
We have met every single caregiver/ driver. How many rideshare services can say that?
Because we want to know what our driver's are like behind the wheel, too.
1. How do you help a senior with grocery shopping?
A family member or senior can call us directly to set up a shopping service. We will connect them to one of our volunteers.
2. How does the volunteer pay for the groceries or items?
The volunteer will pay for the groceries (take a picture of the receipt) and get reimbursed immediately once the items are delivered.
3. Can I set up a weekly shopping for my parents and keep a credit card on file? Yes, families will keep a credit card on file along with an email so that receipts can be sent to them directly.
4. Do you help Seniors in and out of the vehicle?
Yes, we will assist the senior in getting out of the car when asking for help.
5. Can a family member make an appt for Parent?
Yes, the family member can call in for a Parent to schedule a shopping or ride.
6. Will Zoom help my mom sign in when she arrives at Dr. Office?
Yes, we escort your mom into the Dr. office and check her in. We will also stay with her if requested.
7. Are you a Non-Profit?
We are not a non-Profit. We are committed to serving the senior communities.